Ideation | Strategic | Learner | Positivity | Leader
Sometimes, we don’t know how to accurately describe who we are, but according to CliftonStrengths, these are my top five strengths – this is me.
I created this blog to serve as a collection of my thoughts on a myriad of topics. Being employed in the Travel & Tourism industry, my content is skewed towards destination marketers focusing on advertising, branding, marketing and social media; however, the basic principles and concepts are applicable to any industry. My intention is to create an open and transparent dialogue with marketers alike to educate, empower and engage.
But I cannot be defined by marketing alone. As you’ll see, I am an amateur photographer with a love for motivational quotes and men’s style.
I have had the awesome privilege of being requested to speak at various local, regional and national conferences and events. Every public speaking engagement that I accept is tailored to the intended audience, where I connect with them through personal storytelling and straightforward content that is easy to understand and apply.
Since I work in the tourism industry, the majority of my speaking engagements focus around marketing topics that are applicable to the industry; however, I am well-versed to speak on other topics such as personal branding, success and leadership.
Here is a list of my past speaking engagements:
- Creative Mornings, Lexington; 2020
- U.S. Travel Association, ESTO; 2019, 2018, 2017
- Texas Association of CVBs (TACVB) Marketing Symposium, 2019
- Texas Association of CVBs (TACVB) Annual Meeting; 2017
- Texas Travel Industry Association; 2020, 2017, 2016, 2015
- eTourism Summit; 2020, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
- PRSA Travel and Tourism Conference; 2018, 2016, 2014
- Destinations International Annual Conference; 2017, 2016, 2013, 2012
- Tourism Academy; 2018, 2016
- Mississippi Governor’s Conference; Biloxi, MS, 2014
- Kentucky Travel Industry Association; 2014
- Digital Travel Summit; 2014
All content shared is of my own and do not represent that of my employer.