I found my love of public speaking back in 1993, when I was asked to emcee the Academic & Athletic Banquet at the First Baptist Church of Jeffersontown. From that moment on, I took advantage of every opportunity for public speaking that came my way.
I have had the awesome privilege of being requested to speak at various local, regional and national events and conferences. Every public speaking engagement that I accept is tailored to the intended audience, where I connect with them through personal storytelling and straightforward content that is easy to understand and apply.
Since I work in the tourism industry, the majority of my speaking engagements focus around marketing topics that are applicable to the industry; however, I am well-versed to speak on other topics such as personal branding, success, leadership and productivity.
Here is what a few people had to say about me as a public speaker:
— Megan Nelson (@megan_enelson) May 2, 2019
— Arrivalist (@Arrivalist) August 16, 2017
— Ashley White (@AshleyTravels) June 29, 2017
— Kiley Norvell (@sparklesnstuff) May 23, 2017
— Julie Snyder (@SnyderJules) June 28, 2016
— TourTahlequah (@TourTahlequah) June 28, 2016
— Scottie Miller Ellis (@ScottieMellis) April 6, 2016
— kristy trenaman (@kristytrenaman) June 25, 2015
— TTIA (@ttianews) June 24, 2015
Past Speaking Engagements:
- Texas Association of CVBs (TACVB) Annual Meeting; 2019, 2017
- U.S. Travel Association, ESTO; 2018, 2017
- Texas Travel Industry Association; 2017, 2016, 2015,
- eTourism Summit; 2017; 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
- PRSA Travel and Tourism Conference; 2018, 2016, 2014
- Destination Marketing Association International Annual Conference; 2017; 2016, 2013, 2012
- Tourism Academy; 2018, 2016
- Mississippi Governor’s Conference; Biloxi, MS, 2014
- Kentucky Travel Industry Association; 2014
- Digital Travel Summit; 2014